- Please consider following notes about formatting your paper:
- No hardcopy submissions are being accepted. Electronic submissions
of original technical research papers will only be accepted in PDF format.
- Use a maximum of 6 pages IEEE two-column format, including figures
and references. All submissions will be done electronically via the
CBMS 2013 web submission system (URL).
- Select the track "ST: Grid and Cloud Computing in Biomedicine and Life Sciences",
provide the information about the paper title, authors, keywords, and
corresponding author's information (telephone, fax, mailing address,
e-mail address). Please note that author names should not appear on
- Submit your manuscript no later than January 31, 2013. Authors will
be notified of acceptance by March 10, 2013 after a review process by
at least two independent experts.
- Each accepted paper to the Special Track will be published in the
conference proceedings by IEEE CS Press, conditional upon the author's
Please note that the format of IEEE CBMS 2013 proceedings will be the
IEEE Computer Science Press 8.5x11-inch Two-Column Format. Submission is
encouraged in this format:
Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to
register and present the paper at the CBMS 2013 Symposium. All papers
will be peer reviewed by at least two independent referees. All accepted
papers will be included in the conference proceedings.
At least one of authors must pre-register to have the paper published in the
proceedings. If you only plan to attend and are not submitting a paper,
pre-registration is still strongly encouraged.